In order to fulfill a need in agriculture, the 3-PT 15 was developed in 1992 as an efficient and affordable machine used to make surface drainage ditches using a standard farm tractor. It is also being utilized by farmers for building or reshaping terraces, as well as, by county highway departments for cleaning roadside ditches. Soil will be scattered 20 to 30 feet at left side of machine.
- Operates with 50-140 HP tractor
- Equipped with jack stand for easy hook-up and disconnection
- 15″ 5-paddle impeller contains hard-surfacing and is designed to be resurfaced as it wears
- Dragplate gives machine stability and prevents gouging; includes heavy-duty ratchet jack
- Gearbox consists of large shafts, heavy-duty sprockets and bearings, and double 80 roller chain, all enclosed and running in an oil bath; use the external idler adjustment for chain tensioning to dramatically increase the life of your equipment
- Optional deflector shield allows operator to control soil if it needs to be contained for a diversion, small terrace, or simply can’t be thrown. Soil can be placed 3 to 4 feet with deflector shield.
- Optional ripper tooth to loosen debris and oil for smoother machine operation; designed for running in extremely hard or rocky conditions