The Original Side Arm, the largest of our three side-arm models developed in 1991, was designed to clean and maintain roadside ditches and other ditches that cannot be safely straddled with other ditching equipment. Its unique working operation allows ditches containing sod, water, roots and other debris including hard, dry dirt to be cleaned without damage to the machine.
- Operates with 150-250 HP tractor
- Contains 2 shear bolts in the PTO should an immovable object be stuck
- Equipped with jack stand for easy hook-up and disconnection
- Dispenses soil over a 65′ area out the left side of the machine
- Reaches 5′-14′ from tractor’s center and up to 9′ deep in a ditch
- Round digging wheel allows soil to be removed from the bottom without disturbing the sides, leaving the banks sodded