The Ditch Angel™ is a side arm ditcher. It comes equipped with a 26″ ditching wheel. The ditcher operates in dry or wet conditions. It blows soil 30-’50’ out the right side of the machine. A hydraulically controlled deflector is standard on all side-arm ditchers to keep material diverted away from machine and operator.
The Ditch Angel™
The Ditch Angel™ comes with a 26″ 5 paddle impeller. Paddles are designed to be hard surfaced or carbited as they wear.
The design of the Ditch Angel allows the operator to ditch in many positions. With the use of hydraulic cylinders, operated from the cab of the tractor, it is easy to adjust the depth and distance the ditcher is cutting to get the desired ditch. The impeller can reach 11′ from the center of the machine out to the side and a maximum of 5′ deep.
The Ditch Angel™ is a side arm ditcher. It comes equipped with a 26″ ditching wheel. The ditcher operates in dry or wet conditions. It blows soil 30′-50′ out the right side of the machine. A hydraulically controlled deflector is standard on all side-arm ditchers to keep material diverted away from machine and operator.
A tail wheel assembly is optional for the Ditch Angel™. This assembly helps support the weight of the machine and add stability while operating the machine.
The top link of the Ditch Angel™ (not pictured) is designed to telescope. This allows the machine to float while being operated on rough terrain instead of being hooked rigid.
The counter balance weight is adjustable on the Ditch AngelTM. It can be positioned backwards (manually) to gain more clearance for transporting or storage. The counter balance can also be equipped with a hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulically controlled option allows the operator to slide the counter balance from the cab.
- Hurricane Ditch AngelTM
- Unique in design for ultimate Efficiency!
- Requires 1,000 RPM PTO and 3 sets of hydraulic outlets.
- Reliable enough to use every day!
- Idlers are adjustable for chain tension in each arm.
- Comes with 26″ digging wheel (impeller).
- Accommodates any 90-150 HP tractor with a PTO and 3 hydraulic outlets.
- Needs very few replacement parts.
- Effective in any soil type or condition!
- Designed to answer your ditching needs!
- Intellectually designed for superior service!
- Tough, dependable, diversified, long lasting machine!
- Capable of cleaning 1 mile of ditch – 10″ deep every hour!
- Heavy enough to withstand roadside conditions!
- Adaptable to Cat. II or III quick hitch!
- Needs only 1 tractor and 1 operator!
- Great for roadsides and other ditches that are hard to straddle!
- Efficient, effective and affordable!
- Light enough to operate with 90 h.p. tractor with optional tail wheel!
- Call (812)886-9663 for availability & pricing