First designed in 1996, the Baby Side Arm Ditcher is an inexpensive and efficient machine used to clean roadside and drainage ditches. Tackling any soil condition, the Baby Side Arm’s versatility allows it to be used for any drainage application.
- Operates with 90-150 HP tractor
- 26″ 5-paddle impeller contains hard-surfacing and is designed to be resurfaced as it wears
- Contains 2 shear bolts in the PTO should an immovable object be stuck
- Equipped with jack stand for easy hook-up and disconnection
- Gearbox consists of large shafts, heavy-duty sprockets and bearings, and double 80 roller chain, all enclosed and running in an oil bath; use the external idler adjustment for chain tensioning to dramatically increase the life of your equipment
- Cleans 1 mile of ditch every hour, removing 7-8″ of soil with a 100 HP tractor
- Reaches 10.5′ from tractor’s center and nearly 5′ deep in a ditch